|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Introducing the all-new VIZIO D-Series 32" Class (31.5" Diag.) Smart TV with HD resolution and the excellent picture performance of full array LED backlighting. Full-Array LED backlighting delivers exceptional light uniformity and picture performance. Featuring VIZIO's SmartCast with Apple AirPlay 2 support and Chromecast Built-in, streaming, controlling, and sharing your favorites has never been easier - no extra streaming devices or remotes needed. VIZIO WatchFree lets you stream over 150 channels absolutely FREE - news, movies, sports, comedy, music and more. No fees, subscriptions or logins. And every D-Series makes a great smart home companion, with voice control support for Siri, and Google Assistant.
Tube, and Hulu. Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your mobile device, then simply tap the Cast button to stream your entertainment on the big screen. Full Array LED backlight Evenly distributes LE
Ds across the screen?s backlight delivering exceptional light uniformity, color consistency and a more responsive picture from edge to edge for an outstanding high definition image
High Definition Watch TV in crisp, clear 720p high-definition resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D-Series.Hands-Free Voice Control This VIZIO D-Series is the perfect smart-home companion, offering voice-control support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
Free Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins. Download VIZIO Smart
Cast Mobile Use your smartphone to control your D-Series - power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, stream entertainment to the big screen and much more - from any room in your home Customer Reviews
AWESOME SMART TV! GREAT PRICE!
AWESOME SMART TV! Bought this TV for my 8 yr old Granddaughters birthday. She was soooo excited. Good picture quality. Does not need cable to get many different programs. Works off of Wi-Fi, SMART TV!DiOc
Great Value for the Average Joe
I'll start off this review by stating that price and AirPlay compatibility were my utmost concerns when looking to buy a cheap Vizio television at my local Wal-Mart. I purchased this TV about six months prior to this review, and here are my thoughts:
- The price is really good, making this TV a great value purchase.
- This model (D32h-G9), is actually capable of 1080p full HD resolution. Fantastic, as the advertising states (incorrectly) that this TV is only capable of 720p.
- Ethernet is supported.
- Plenty of internet-capable applications preinstalled.
- Integration with Google Home
- The sound quality isn't all that great. I'd rate it as slightly below average (or 2.5/5)
- Only 2.4GHz WiFi is supported. Not the much faster 5GHz. I've has issues streaming content, and I am running a full 1Gbps internet connection. The TV is also very close to the router, albeit a wall separates them both.
- The UI is abysmally slow. Not an issue all too often if you are primarily streaming video content.
- AirPlay has issues. Even with a direct connection to ethernet, the quality is poor, the sound will cut out sometimes (or won't even output at all, regardless of optimizing sound settings on my MacBook), and trying to AirPlay video content can get very choppy.
Bottom Line: For the price, you do get a 1080p panel, a plethora of useful apps, Google Home integration, and AirPlay support. Although the 2.4GHz limitation is an issue for me, it won't be a problem for the vast majority of people looking to stream content. The AirPlay support isn't anything special, but it is nice to have it. And while the sound could be better, it's important to remember this is a low-budget TV, and some tradeoffs are warranted. Overall, this TV is a great value for the price. For my purposes, I will likely pair it with an Apple TV for better performance and add a sound-bar. For the average Joe who doesn't need much functionality, Vizio really did well here.
32 Inch Vizio Smart Tv
Picture is nice and all. The price was good. Ive had it approx 3 weeks and it has frozen up a cpl times where ive had to cut all power and restart but once I restart everything goes back to working quickly.Ash