|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Live a stronger, smarter life with the Samsung Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking that balances both your mind and body. With sleep cycle tracking, reminders to keep moving, calorie tracking, guided meditation and breathing exercises for stress management, this extraordinary tool will quickly become your new go-to everyday accessory. Bluetooth connection keeps everything at your wrist; even when your phone isn’t in reach, you can make and take calls with the integrated speaker and voice mic, respond to texts, and access scores, headlines and playlists. Sport a stylish gadget that does it all when you slide the 42" Samsung Galaxy Watch onto your wrist and start your day.
- Galaxy Watch makes it simple to balance mind and body
- Improve the quality of your rest with integrated sleep cycle tracking
- Stay hydrated and get reminders to keep moving throughout the day
- Track calories burned and calories consumed
- And when things get stressful, reset with guided meditation and breathing exercises (1)
- A single charge takes you through up to 5 days
- Stay organized with Galaxy Watch's easy rundown of appointments and reminders when you wake up
- With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, you can make a payment from your wrist with just a tap (3)
- Control all your connected home devices from your wrist even when you're not home
- Pair your Galaxy Watch with your Galaxy smartphone to get credit for every move and stay motivated with music
- This 42mm watch has a grogeous rose gold color casing and a beautiful band to match
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Battery life for Bluetooth (46mm) model is up to five days. Battery life for LTE (46mm) model and Bluetooth (42mm) model is up to four days. Battery life for LTE (42mm) model is up to three days. Your results may vary.
- Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones . After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch can make at least five transactions with reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE or Wi-FI or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is only compatible with select cards, carries, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals