|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Give your young Imperial pilot the perfect introduction to LEGO® Star Wars™ starship battles with the 75237 TIE Fighter Attack building toy. With an opening cockpit with space inside for the TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure and easy-build Starter Bricks that let even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing the model, all on their own, LEGO 4+ safe learning sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters. This starfighter also includes a small Rebel command station and Rebel Fleet Trooper minifigure for endless play fun, while the included simple guide to build and play will also help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO building bricks in an inspiring Star Wars setting.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot and a Rebel Fleet Trooper
- This set features an easy-to-build TIE Fighter and a small Rebel command station
- TIE Fighter, as seen in the blockbuster Star Wars™: A New Hope movie, features an opening minifigure cockpit with space to sit the TIE Fighter Pilot, plus Starter Brick lower frame and wings to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO® Star Wars galaxy far, far away
- Also includes 2 blaster weapons
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO building toys for creative play
- LEGO® 4+ construction toys introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- Makes an ideal LEGO® building brick gift for preschoolers and youngsters
- Combines with the 75235 X-Wing Starfighter Trench Run and 75247 Rebel A-Wing Starfighter 4+ sets for loads of fun-filled LEGO® Star Wars™ adventures
- TIE Fighter LEGO® Star Wars™ ship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
Great LEGO to crash!
I was hesitant to purchase this set because it seemed so simple and we have tons of other Star Wars sets. However, I overlooked the fact that the simplicity leads to better playability. My 4-year-old son loves to build Legos and builds more complicated ones, but he loves this one. He can crash the TIE fighter and break it without us yelling at him. It is so simple to rebuild that he is back flying in no time.
As a collector, I like that the rebel pilot is different than previous ones and I like the printed Death Star piece.SpoiledKids
and the tie fighter gets back up
this took me 5 minutes to build. but i played later with is for 5 hrs before i got bored. but the next day i decided to play even more and didnt get boredDucktail
Overly easy, I expected something more complex and intricate from Lego. I understand that Star Wars is starting to gear towards a new audience, in an attempt to brighten it's future, but I just was looking for more.mMoe