|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Recreate the magic of the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie. This LEGO Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue playset gives young witches and wizards aged 8 and over endless opportunities for imaginative role-play. They can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid’s woodland hut, hide behind Hagrid’s pumpkin patch when the Minister of Magic arrives with the Executioner, then rescue Buckbeak the Hippogriff and lead him to safety. The magical adventures never end with this cool toy for kids, which includes 6 minifigures, a Buckbeak figure with moveable wings and a host of accessories and features including a switch-operated light brick for the fireplace. This playset the perfect Harry Potter gift for fans aged 8+.
- With this Harry Potter toy, kids can build and explore Hagrid-s 2-room hut, then save Buckbeak from the Executioner by hiding him in Hagrid’s pumpkin patch
- This Harry Potter LEGO set includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Hagrid, Executioner and the Minister of Magic, plus a Buckbeak the Hippogriff figure Inside the toy hut, kids will find a fire brick that lights up with the push of a button (batteries included) Better hurry outside to release Buckbeak from the chain before the Executioner arrives!
- The LEGO Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue 75947 toy playset can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building, allowing kids to make the Harry Potter world all their own!
- Hagrid’s Hut is over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep Buckbeak (wings open) is over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 496 pieces – Harry Potter LEGO set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and have grown to love Lego since having kids. This set is incredible. The attention to detail is so fun, creating lots of play time, and great for collectors as well. I'm not new to building Lego, but this set had some challenges for me. This set is a good price for the amount of minifigures you get as well as the hut itself.Jackcat
Cute and feel-good
I wasn't planning to buy this the day it came out, but that evening I found myself walking into the Lego Shop and grabbing it happily. I was planning to buy Patronus, but the bf convinced me that Hagrid's was more of deal considering I could get the little free gift. And I had money on my members card.
And there are no regrets.
Hagrid's hut is so thoughtfullly designed; the little tools hanging from the ceiling, the dragon egg by the fire, and of course the light brick creating a warm glow. A few small pleasures was seeing the little Lego spoons, and Hermione's hair. And of course there's Buckbeak. It is far larger than I had thought, which was a nice surprise too.
I'm struggling to find anything negative, but at a push I would have prefered (for the sake of play) if Hermione's time-turner was not painting on her body, but could be removed and given to someone else. But that's a tiny thing.
Like Hogwarts Parts 1 and 2 (I don't have the new Part 3 yet. Perhaps for Xmas considering its Yule Ball theme?) whenever I look at my Hagrid's hut, sitting in my spare room, I smile to myself a little, and proudly. Thanks!MerlinsTeapot
Great set, but where's Fang?
Overall, this set is amazing! When the images for the new Harry Potter sets were revealed, Hagrid's Hut definitely caught my eye. For starters, it is the first Hagrid's Hut that utilizes the "two hut" look which is seen in the movies. The rooms inside are spacious and do offer a good amount of space for the mini figures. A light brick (to illuminate the fireplace with the dragon egg) is included, which is great, since light bricks are pretty rare. One of my favorite parts of the hut, are the several objects that hang from the ceiling, a meat cleaver, a bucket, a whip, a spoon, and a gold frying pan. More gamekeeper equipment is provided in the bin by the door with a lantern, Hagrid's magical umbrella, and a shovel. There is also a desk with a candle and newspaper, a table with chairs and a teapot and an armchair. The minifigures are strong parts of the set. Walden McNair and Cornelius Fudge appear in mini figure form for the first time, I believe. Hagrid is included as well as Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione is my favorite minifig as she wears the Time Turner. Buckbeak is also provided and looks spectacular and so is a pumpkin patch. The cons of the set are, that due to Hagrid's large form, he is unable to sit in any of the chairs or armchair. Also, where is Fang? (Hagrid's loyal dog) As far as I know, he has never been part of any sets, so it would have been nice to include him.lm2518