|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only Other languages available for download at LEGOcom/architecture)
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
I recently got this set as a Birthday gift and i have to say i really enjoyed the building experience its a great fit to my collection as im from the UK the little replicas that represent each landmarks spot on to its real life counterparts plus it does look great on display next to my our Architecture seriesHectic
Doctor Who fan set designer.
I'm Andrew Clark, the fan designer of this set. It was a great build very detailed. Sam did a great job taking my design and turning it into an official LEGO set. I'm very proud to see it on the LEGO website. I hope people enjoy the build, and having the option to choose the Tardis closed for display, or opened to form the inner walls.AndrewClark2
The Best Set I have ever bought
I had been looking forward to this set since I found out it was going to released. Wasn't disappointed when it arrived and I had built it. It was a great build. The way the TARDIS opens and connects to the console is nice. Building the Daleks was interesting and they look really good.
Overall a fun build and has pride of place on my bedside cabinet.karlb379