|Brand Name||Baby Alive|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Bright-eyed and bubbly, Forest Emma was discovered by her bunny best friend in the heart of the fairytale forest! Their days together are filled with sweet snuggles, hippety-hop adventures through the garden, and listening to the magical sounds of the woodland. Imagine Emma's bunny friend turns into a special plush so that when little mommies and daddies bring Emma to her forever home they can stay together always.Kids can explore a storybook world with this Special Edition Once Upon a Baby doll. The Forest Emma doll comes with the snuggly bunny plush and an illustrated book sharing their friendship story. She also includes a unique removable outfit, shoes, hooded cape, and wearable key charm that unlocks her book! When kids hug her, she makes giggling and sing-song sounds. Give her a bottle to drink and she makes sweet drinking sounds, then "pees" her diaper. Time for a diaper change! With such a rich fantasy world, kids will want to collect all three Baby Alive Once Upon a Baby: Forest Tales dolls. Also look for Forest Mia and Forest Luna. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Part of the new Baby Alive special edition Once Upon a Baby collection. Each doll in the collection comes with a story, personality and sounds, and accessories
- Included illustrated book shares her unique story and features her special bunny friend, also included as a cuddly plush.
- Her individualized accessories include a dress, hooded cape, and key charm necklace that kids can wear and use to unlock her book
- Makes 15+ sweet sounds, drinks her sippy cup, and wets her diaper
- Look for all the Once Upon a Baby: Forest Tale dolls -- Forest Mia and Forest Luna (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
- Includes doll, 1 removable outfit, 1 pair shoes, hooded cape, headband, key accessory, picture book, comb, stuffed animal, sippy cup, pacifier, diaper, and instructions.
- Ages 3 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- CONTAINS WHEAT. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Solid doll food creation may vary depending on the skill set of the child.
- Use only BABY ALIVE reusable doll food with our Super Snacks line of dolls. No expiry date.
- Do not use water or any other food with this doll.
- Adult should remove and discard fasteners/packaging components.
Adorable, but the dress ripped
This doll is so adorable. I love her dress and all the little accessories she comes with. It would be nice if she came with more than 1 diaper like some of the other Baby Alive dolls do. I am giving it 3 stars because one of the sleeves ripped off within minutes of us taking the doll out of the package wheb mu daughter tried to take the dress off.Cute
Awesome deal!!! Adorable doll!!
What a deal!!! I found this for $15 at our store. I have a happy little girl, the magical sounds are sweet and she loves that it comes with different accessories.YellowGlitter
My girls just wanted these for christmas that being said we wound up with a few diffrent ones this one being one of them the girls love them wish they were a little cheaper but honestly the dolls all seem to be in this price rangeIrritatedmom
My daughter really like this baby alive except it only comes with two diapers and the hooded Cape thing feels like thin cheap plastic. They could make the bottles a little bit better as well for this price. I got it on sale for $34 and it could have gotten one for only $15 so I was a little mad about that. Overall I do recommend Baby Alive if you get the cheaper ones. This 35 to $60 one is not really worth it in my opinionJenny
Baby Alive on a Budget
I have one happy little girl over here. The doll is well made and the accessories are decently thick plastic so the will hold up for a bit. We are using premie diapers because BA diapers are ridiculously expensive. We are also using just water for "feeding".Momof3